Why Join Ascension Global Technology?
When you join us here at AGT, you’ll be part of a fast growing cyber security company. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, and grow along with our rapidly expanding team and have fun doing so. Surround yourself with brilliant and inspiring cyber security minds and know that you’ll play a big role in making a difference to our clients.
At Ascension Global Technology we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Ascension Global Technology, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team your voice matters and you will do important work that has impact on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
email your resume to email@example.com or connecT with Ascension Global Technology on LinkedIn
We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Analyst will provide Security Analysis and support for all Ascension Global Technology Information Security systems and processes, ensure compliance with Standards and Processes; assist in implementation of new security systems and processes when appropriate.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
– Support day to day operations of all information security systems and processes and enforce Ascension Global Technology Information Security Policy.
– Function as part of a team consisting of IT department personnel, selected outside vendors, and customers
– Promptly and effectively communicate problems/issues/outages with the Information Security team.
– Thoroughly analyze to the best of your ability and determine cause and recommend a solution for information security related events and incidents.
– Monitor the responsiveness and reaction of information security tools to ensure proper tuning to protect Ascension Global Technology.
– Ensure continued professional development for self and team members.
– Maintain spending and staffing levels in the Shared Services area that are industry-competitive and sharply focused on high payback solutions.
– Leads by example as information security professional by following Information policies and procedures.
– Assist Infosec management and IT to define and document long range (3-year) architecture plans.
-Other tasks or projects as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associates in Cyber or Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent plus at least 2 years information security related experience
Candidate must have one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, SSCP, GSEC, or CSX-P
Preferred Certifications Include: CEH, GCIH, CCFE, CHFI, GCFA, and GCIA
CANDIDATES MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– The candidate is expected to implement best practices and systems to secure our enterprise and manage risk.
– He/She will assist in prioritizing security risk and developing mitigation strategies. He/She will be responsible for operating and maintaining security systems to include: Zscaler, Crowdstrike endpoint detection and response, Proofpoint & Barracuda email content filters, web content filtering, network monitoring, SIEM, firewalls, vulnerability assessments, and assisting in account and role management.
– Continually review processes to automate and assist with architectural/design issues from a security perspective.
– Information security analysts are responsible for ensuring all systems meet minimum security baseline standards, and are in compliance with company policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Cyber security: 2 years (Preferred)
Information Security: 2 years (Required)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 or Tampa Bay (Preferred)
CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, SSCP, GSEC, or CSX-P (Required)
CEH, GCIH, CCFE, CHFI, GCFA, and GCIA (Preferred)
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is tasked with creating synergy between Ascension Global Technology and our clients. This role is an exciting chance to make a difference for clients who are looking for advice and support on how to improve their security program. The clients that a TAM is responsible for managing will be of moderate size, complexity, and geographic disbursement. The TAM will be critically important in understanding the client’s environment, tracking operational deliverables, and managing project deliverables. A TAM will feel they have accomplished their missions when they are confident their clients’ security programs are improving. The result the TAM shall achieve is client satisfaction balanced with a sustainable quality of service.
– Understand from a technical security perspective what the client is attempting to accomplish
– Set 30,60,90,180-day success criteria for clients to improve their overall security posture as it relates to security monitoring
– Perform technical gap analysis of the service as compared to the client environment, develop and present a plan to resolve the gaps along with data supporting the plan, then drive the resulting changes
– Prepare and deliver key metrics & reports to clients and manage actions driven by the intel
– Explain the security details behind events escalated to the customer
– Be able to communicate with technical engineers as well as senior managers
– Translate technical communication to non-technical audiences and visa versa
– Measure client requirements and concerns against the contract and operational processes
– Manage client expectations according to the contract and operational processes
– Manage deviations from contract and operational processes
– Provide periodic overviews of the contract and operational processes to the client
– Drive improvements to contracts and operational processes based on common client inputs
– Hold clients accountable for their responsibilities within the service offering
– Turn client inputs into actionable plans
– Track and report action plans through completion
– Lead meetings as needed to drive progress in discovering and resolving operational issues and driving project deliverables
– Build and maintain relationships with vendors and partner with vendors to solve client problems and identify new opportunities
– Build and maintain relationships with sales and partner with sales to solve client problems and capture new opportunities
– Ability to lead without authority across internal organizational boundaries and externally into the client organization
– Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or at least 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
– Two or more years of technical account management experience required.
– PMP or ITIL certifications preferred.
– Proficiency with MS Office and Internet Navigation required.
– Demonstrated understanding of fiscal planning, business case development, contract management, and program application development methodologies required.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
– Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
– Previous experience with CRM applications preferred. Salesforce is preferred. Previous experience in a professional services or SOC environment required.
– Experience related to vulnerability management, security/infrastructure design, risk analysis and mitigation, disaster/contingency planning, certification/compliance testing, data loss prevention, Network Security Strategies, Technical
– Documentation, industry standards such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards, PCI, SOX, Rollout/Implementation and User Training/Support preferred.