We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Analyst will provide Security Analysis and support for all Ascension Global Technology Information Security systems and processes, ensure compliance with Standards and Processes; assist in implementation of new security systems and processes when appropriate.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
– Support day to day operations of all information security systems and processes and enforce Ascension Global Technology Information Security Policy.
– Function as part of a team consisting of IT department personnel, selected outside vendors, and customers
– Promptly and effectively communicate problems/issues/outages with the Information Security team.
– Thoroughly analyze to the best of your ability and determine cause and recommend a solution for information security related events and incidents.
– Monitor the responsiveness and reaction of information security tools to ensure proper tuning to protect Ascension Global Technology.
– Ensure continued professional development for self and team members.
– Maintain spending and staffing levels in the Shared Services area that are industry-competitive and sharply focused on high payback solutions.
– Leads by example as information security professional by following Information policies and procedures.
– Assist Infosec management and IT to define and document long range (3-year) architecture plans.
-Other tasks or projects as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associates in Cyber or Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent plus at least 2 years information security related experience
Candidate must have one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, SSCP, GSEC, or CSX-P
Preferred Certifications Include: CEH, GCIH, CCFE, CHFI, GCFA, and GCIA
CANDIDATES MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– The candidate is expected to implement best practices and systems to secure our enterprise and manage risk.
– He/She will assist in prioritizing security risk and developing mitigation strategies. He/She will be responsible for operating and maintaining security systems to include: Zscaler, Crowdstrike endpoint detection and response, Proofpoint & Barracuda email content filters, web content filtering, network monitoring, SIEM, firewalls, vulnerability assessments, and assisting in account and role management.
– Continually review processes to automate and assist with architectural/design issues from a security perspective.
– Information security analysts are responsible for ensuring all systems meet minimum security baseline standards, and are in compliance with company policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Cyber security: 2 years (Preferred)
Information Security: 2 years (Required)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 or Tampa Bay (Preferred)
CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, SSCP, GSEC, or CSX-P (Required)
CEH, GCIH, CCFE, CHFI, GCFA, and GCIA (Preferred)