Hurricane Irma Making Landfall
With Hurricane Irma impacting Florida this weekend we want to ensure all of our clients, friends & family are prepared. This storm is projected to be a Category 4 or 5, and we anticipate a severe impact all across the state.
Please carefully read through the county’s Hurricane Preparedness Guide and make a plan for your family if you will be staying to ride out the storm or evacuating. http://www.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare:
1. Remove ALL items from your patios.
2. Buy plenty of bottled water (suggestion is 2 gallons per person per day for 7 days). Fill bathtubs with non-drinking water before the storm.
3. Purchase non-perishable food items for your family for up to 7 days.
4. Buy bags of ice and fill up coolers to keep perishables cool in the event of a power outage.
5. Have emergency supplies on hand for your family such as a first aid kit, flashlight with batteries, battery powered radio, etc.
6. Charge all devices and backup batteries.
7. Check to ensure your windows and doors close and lock properly.
8. If needed, close hurricane shutters or board your windows.
9. Secure important documents such as ID, insurance policies, passports, medical records, wills, etc.
10. Make sure all data is currently backed up in the cloud. example: dropbox, google drive, idrive, etc.. Don’t forget to back up cellular phones, pictures and scan any important documents that are needed.
*PLEASE STAY INFORMED OF THE STORMS CHANGES/UPDATES BY FOLLOWING LOCAL NEWS AND WEATHER FORECASTS. IN THE CASE OF A MANDATORY OR VOLUNTARY EVACUATION, WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO TAKE THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SERIOUSLY.
Please note, many business including “AGT’ offices will close at the end of the day today, Thursday, September 7, 2017, and will reopen next week once it is safe to do so.
From our family to yours, please stay safe! If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know! Send all questions to the comment line.
We look forward to seeing you again after this has passed!
Delta Munoz & “AGT” Team